Sunday 17 March 2013

St. Patrick's Day Nails!

 Hi everyone! As today is St. Patrick's Day and I am Irish ... well, what nails could be more appropriate than these? They were kind of spur of the moment as I was heading out to watch the local parade at the time but they didn't turn out too bad.


I used Leighton Denny Persian for the dark green base and Barry M White for the little shamrocks on my ring finger. I used OPI Y'all Come Back Ya Hear for the orange and Barry M Gold Foil for the gold. On my index finger I used Models Peacock Green below the gold stripe. The wiggly line on my middle finger is supposed to represent a snake as St. Patrick allegedly banished the snakes from Ireland but it didn't work out so well!


I hope you are having a great St. Patrick's Day, wherever in the world you are!

1 comment: