Wednesday 27 March 2013

Camouflage


Today's nails are my interpretation of camouflage nails and are very simple to do! If you did this design using other colours it would look great as well!

To start off I painted on one coat of Essence Must Have, a dark grey shimmer which you can't see here, but any dark colour is fine to use. I painted on a dark green nail polish from Claire's (pictured below) with the brush provided with the bottle. I then painted on OPI A-Taupe The Space Needle and OPI On Stranger Tides in the same way. I didn't use a topcoat because I liked the texture of the nails as they were.

I really like this design as even though it isn't complicated nail art it looks like it is! It took me about five minutes to do (with about fifteen minutes drying time) and I think it is quite an easy look to master!


No comments:

Post a Comment