Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter Eggs

Hello everyone and happy Easter! I gave up chocolate for Lent and was very happy to finally get to eat some today! 


For today's manicure I painted on lots of different Easter eggs on my fingers and an Easter chick on my thumb. The dark brown base is No. 7 Beanie. I really like this colour (it reminds me of chocolate!) but unfortunately I have found that No. 7 polishes don't age very well. This polish is maybe a year old but it is very hard to use and very .. gloopy. There's no other word to describe it! 

I used a lot of colours for the nail art so it will probably be easier to list them!

Coral - No. 7 
Yellow - Model's Own Lemon Meringue
Green - Claire's nail polish
Gold - Claire's nail polish
Lilac - Barry M Prickly Pear
Purple - OPI Planks A Lot
Light blue - Essence You Belong To Me
Pink - Rimmel Strawberry Fizz


No comments:

Post a Comment